At Georgetown Women's Wellness, my goal is to be your health partner, involving you in decisions to make informed choices about treatment plans that make sense at each stage of your life.
Women are unique with very different health needs during each phase of life. Central Texas women have allowed me to share in the joys and trials of their lives, and I have learned from each unique experience.
My practice offers a wide array of services to meet the needs of all women, from young girls to mature adults.
- A comprehensive history and reproductive exam inclusive of periodic pap smear and breast exam.
- Recommendations for additional screening based on age and history
Weight Management and Fitness Evaluation
- Every woman has their own unique lifestyle and fitness requirements at different times in their lives. We all want to feel as well as we can and function at our optimum capacity. Women’s Wellness offers a full evaluation, including a physical exam, evaluation of thyroid, liver, kidney function, vitamin deficiency, and possible food allergies. We can offer weekly and monthly evaluations, nutrition counseling and support, fitness evaluation, and training referrals.
- We also offer nutritional supplement recommendations, meal replacement recommendations, pharmaceutical support, and bariatric surgery referrals.
- Our philosophy is to keep it as simple as possible with incremental changes in diet of whole foods and activity that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Contraceptive management and counseling:
Evaluation and treatment of: