We have changed many policies and procedures with both patient and staff safety in mind. Based on CDC Guidelines:
- Everyone should bring their own mask and it must be worn the entire time in the office. Due to the very short supply, we might have one to sell for $2. Otherwise, we will reschedule your appointment.
- Please reschedule your visit if you are ill and consult your primary care provider.
- We are seeing fewer patients per day so that we may clean all high touch surfaces between patients.
- Only patients are allowed in our office unless they are disabled and need assistance we can't provide.
- We have a limited amount of space and will allow only 3 total patients in our office at a time. All others will need to wait in their vehicle.
- Because a number of our patient's and their families have chosen not to follow these rules, the door is now locked.
- When you arrive, please knock or call the office at 512-943-8023 to announce your arrival.
Back to top